Friday 29 August 2014

CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury's makeup range has recently landed on my "it's not a want, it's a NEED" list. I've been hooked reading her blog and watching her youtube videos, which shows you how to use her products as well as creating amazing looks. Alongside to that many of the makeup gurus have been featuring her products and have been raving about them, which in turn fuels my need to try them! 

As a quick introduction, Tilbury is one of the most sought after makeup artist in the industry. The red head, green eyed beauty has worked with some of the biggest A listers known, from Kate Moss, Cara Delevingne and Jennifer Lopez. You name it she's most probably worked her magic on them. Watching a couple of youtube videos about Charlotte it's not mistaken she radiates this amazing charisma about her love for beauty, which makes me just want to sit down with her and have a good natter about all things beauty. 

From left to right
Full fat lashes - £22
Colour Chameleon - £19
Light Wonder Foundation - £32
Cheek to Chic - £30
Charlotte's Magic Cream - £70 

Only disappointing thing is that I don't have a local counter near me ): Even though you can buy her products online through her own website or selfridges I don't want to risk buying a foundation shade that is either way too light or way too dark. Even the Magic Cream which isn't really priced for student budgets just make me want to spend. I mean who doesn't what luminous, dewy and glowing skin?

 However, I am making it an aim to splurge on her other products as I can see them as being a must have in my makeup collection. SCRATCH THAT. Lets be honest I want the whole range! 

Wayne Goss, another favourite makeup artist of mine is one not afraid of voicing his honest opinion about products. To also add he has this way of delivering makeup reviews and tutorial that just makes me want to binge watch his videos all day. He has reviewed a lot of Charlotte's makeup range and I don't question the quality and performance of these products.  

Hopefully, we do get a local counter soon and I can get my hand on some of the products. But for now online shopping is the way to go! 


Maui x


3 comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall