Friday 29 August 2014

MINI HAUL

I recently had an impromptu mini shopping spree. I mean when you're in town surrounded by goodies left right and centre you're bound to end up getting something. Or is that just me? 


Some of the things I actually needed but never got round to getting, but some were just impulsive buys because they simply looked interesting or appealing.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray - £21.50 - Boots 
I've always walked passed the Bumble and Bumble stand in Boots, as even though I've heard great reviews about this product I couldn't justify myself to spending £21.50 on something for your hair. But after trying different texturising salt sprays (which miserably failed) I gave in to trying this one. Hopefully it's not like others where it weighs your hair down or leaves it feeling sticky. 

Bioré Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - £7.99 - Boots
I LOVE these pore strips. I just never got round to rebuying them as of course the price tag of £7.99 for something for your nose, which essentially is just a piece of material that resembles paper that removes dirt from your pores is in my opinion a tad bit pricy. However, compared to cheaper alternatives it's most definitely worth it. 
Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser and Balm - £7.95 - Boots
Picked this up as my usual Sally Hansen Cuticle Gel remover wasn't in stock ): So I'm going to give this a try, but I'm not really sure about the balm consistency. Hopefully it isn't as bad as some of the reviews say about it. 

SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara - £6.99 - Boots 
I've heard good reviews about this mascara so I decided to grab one for myself. But only thing is that they don't have a waterproof formula )): my lashes don't hold curl very well and waterproof really helps, but maybe the benefits of this mascara can outweigh that one disadvantage. Who knows this could become the holy grail mascara as it is only £6.99!? 

Browdrama - £4.99 - Boots 
This was one of those "ooo that looks cool" purchases, bearing in mind I've never actually tried a brow mascara. For only £4.99 it's not a bad impulse buy. 


L'Oréal Paris Super Liner - £6.99 - Boots
This is one of my holy grail products. This eyeliner has never done wrong to me. It gives you the blackest of black lines that has staying power! Felt tip liners are the way to go ! 

Metallic Cream Blush (AORTA) - £7.99 - Topshop 
Topshop blushes have never let me down and this colour is slightly different to their normal cream blushes, it leaves a different sheen and you can totally control the desired appearance. I would definitely give it a swatch if you have a topshop near you (: 


Thanks for reading! What's your best impulsive buys?

Have a good day, Maui x 










1 comment

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

I'm definitely going to try getting that eyeliner and eyebrow mascara next time haha !

You can sometimes end up with amazing products that you love with impulsive buys ;)
Loved this blog post ! X x keep going maui <3

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall