Monday 1 September 2014

SUNDAY RECAP

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Sunday is usually a day where I lounge around in my pj's all day long, while binge watching YouTube and Netflix. However, I'm trying to make most of my summer (or what's left of it), so I am cramming in some essential time with friends. Not to mention we're also planning something big for a special someone. Anyways to keep it short I thought I would just do a quick outfit and face of the day + some goodies I picked up. 


FOTD

Bourjois - Happy Light Serum Primer
Yves Saint Laurent -Touche Éclat Foundation
Yves Saint Lauren -Touche Éclat Highlighting Pen
Rimmel London - Stay Matte Powder (not pictured, sorry forgot >.<)
Maybelline - Browdrama
Maybelline - The Falsies Mascara Waterproof
L'Oréal Paris - Super Liner Perfect Slim
Urban Decay - All Nighter Setting Spray

OOTD

Flannel Shirt - Forever 21
Levis Top - Levi's
Leggings - H&M
Trusty Slip Ons - River Island
Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Topshop

And of course I had to get a couple of goodies from Boots! 
Oral - B 3D White Luxe (Random I know, but the girl needs toothpaste)
Nail Block
Benefit - They're Real Push-up liner
Essie Nail polish - Go ginza

Hope you all have had a good weekend ! What do you normally do on a Sunday ? 

Maui x 

3 comments

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

lovely blogpost and OOTD ^_________^

XOXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

You look absolutely beautiful. I have had my eyes on the UD makeup setting spray for a while now, maybe i should give it a go come payday.

Aimee ¦ www.aimeeleighmakeup.blogspot.com

M A U I said...

Thank you ! If anyone is beautiful it's definitely you, you're STUNNING!? The UD setting spray is so good it just keeps everything in place :D i love your blog btw!

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall