Sunday 14 September 2014

THRILL SEEKERS


As I'm sitting here trying to recover from an illness, I thought I would quickly to a recap of what I got up to with some friends last Wednesday.

I hung out at Thorpe Park with the ever wonderful Lauren and her boyfriend and his friends. All I can say is it was a success even though I did get ill afterwards )): It was also the last time I got to see Lauren as she's moved away to uni today (#soemotional), but hey not to be a debby downer I also made some new friends! 


Thorpe Park is basically a theme park with some of the best rides that provides you with a thrill of a lifetime! Personally I love the feeling of adrenaline and getting that rush when you're on the actual ride. But boy do I get so NERVOUS when waiting in the queue, from the heart pumping and sweaty palms! 


My favourite rides are Nemesis inferno, Colossus, Swarm and don't forget Rumba Rapids! Anyone have any favourite rides? 



We're the 3 best friends anyone could have :L  




What am I doing ?

Overall such a good day out with these lovely people :D 

I just wanted to say a quick GOODLUCK to Lauren for moving to university ! Miss you already ! 


Is anyone else a adrenaline junkie or just overall loves theme parks? 


Maui x 




4 comments

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

THANK YOU BBES I'M MISSING YOU ALOT <3

lloo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M A U I said...

Thank you :))
Yeah was really busy packing and just hanging out with friends before everyone heads of but finally WERE IN UNI :D and thank you for the nomination ((:

lloo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall