Friday 29 August 2014

STYLE CRUSH: Eleanor Calder






Effortless. That's definitely one way of describing Eleanor Calder's style. She's definitely one of the many people whose style that I admire and take notes from. 

Just like you and me she's just another ordinary girl with an amazing sense of style. She is known for dating Louis Tomlinson from One Direction (SCREAMS), but aside from that she's getting more popular and known for her simple yet stunning style choices. What I love the most is that she can pick simple pieces of clothing and accessories and BOOM she instantly has an outfit that is to die for. 



Whether dressing up or down she just oozes pure chicness. Not to also mention but the girl is a stunner! She's got a flawless complexion with legs that could go on for days! To also tie everything together she has the cutest hairstyles. 

Her outfit choices have also inspired me to try and explore new styles that fashion has to offer. Like Katz shoes, from first look I wouldn't even take a second glance as they aren't really my "thing" but seeing them on Eleanor I just want to buy 100 pairs!  


 

Eleanor's staple pieces have made me want to splurge my money, but being a student thats not really that easy. So I guess the list for "I wish i had these things" just expands and elongates. For now I'm stuck looking for alternatives on the high street to her amazing pieces that would help give an oomph to my style. 

This effortless Brit chic has totally got an A++ in my style books! 

Hope you enjoyed this post (:
Maui x 






No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall