Monday 1 September 2014

LIEBESTER AWARD



I've been nominated by the lovely Katie from Katikinsblog to do the Liebester award. First time I've ever heard of this and thought it's quite a cool idea (:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO 
1. Post 11 facts about you
2. Answer 11 questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate other blogs with under 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Link your nominees to your post !

LETS GET STARTED ! 

MY 11 FACTS

  1. I LOVE Christmas
  2. Currently 18 
  3. I sleep with my feet out the duvet 
  4. I change my nail colour at least twice a week 
  5. Addicted to Mocha Cookie Crumble from Starbucks 
  6. Love the inbetweeners - anyone watched the second movie yet?
  7. I'm loving Flume atm especially the deluxe edition of the album!
  8. I have a birth mark in my left eye 
  9. shoe addict
  10. Could eat watermelon for dayysss
  11. addicted Tumblr user

KATIE'S QUESTIONS

  1. What's your favourite film? Stepbrothers OR Anchorman 1/2
  2. Favourite colour? Purple and Mint Green
  3. Favourite day of the week? Saturday 
  4. OTP? ZALFIE
  5. One person you would like to meet? Beyonce. Just because the woman is so talented. Her or Harry Styles, he just seems like a genuine person.
  6. How tall are you? Actually had to pull out a tape measure for this one. I'm 156cm so around 5ft 1. Tbh wished i was taller though ! 
  7. Summer or Winter? ARGHH so conflicting. But the cute sweaters and beanies just win me over. WINTER ! 
  8. Makeup bag essential? Eyeliner. Either a liquid one or kohl liner is a must.
  9. Most worn item in your closet? Black skinnies. I mean who doesn't love black skinnies? 
  10. One thing you can't live without? The INTERNET. Just so many possibilities. 
  11. Favourite actor/actress? Without a doubt, Will Ferrell and Steve Carell.

MY QUESTIONS : 

  1. Favourite Holiday (e.g. christmas)?
  2. What's the weirdest thing about you ?
  3. 1 hour till the world ends,  what would be the last thing you do?
  4. Favourite youtubers?
  5. Favourite blogs?
  6. Favourite season? 
  7. Must have item for your favourite season?
  8. What did you do today?
  9. What's your cheesiest pickup line?
  10. Favourite song at the moment?
  11. Favourite makeup brands?

I NOMINATE:

Lauren - Laurlauu
Jordanne - JT Beauty blog 
Ess Ali - alittlenote

3 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks for nominating me, love! I'm going to do a shortened version of this because I haven't got much time! Xx

lloo said...

Thank you so much for nominating me :) x

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

fankkkooo for the nomination bbe xxxx

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall