Sunday 7 September 2014

LONG TIME NO SEE

I haven't blogged in AGES ?! I would usually blame it on my laziness but this time I have actual reasons for the lack of posts. Basically, LIFE. Life has got into the way. It's just gotten so busy with making plans about moving to uni, finishing summer jobs and of course hanging out with friends. So I thought I would do a quick recap of whats happened. 


In Cambridge there's so many little quirky and unique shops. Me and my friend Jess usually go for the normal Starbucks but this time we felt more adventurous, and we stumbled upon Crepe affaire. If you have one of these near you I highly recommend them ! There's a huge range of things on the menu from savoury or sweet crepes, waffles, milkshakes and all at affordable prices . What more can you ask for! And of course Patisserie Valerie, anything sweet and yummy they probably have it. 


Birthdays are one of my favourite things. It basically screams FOOD! 
Zizzi's is another place where food gets a definite A+ from me, especially their lasagne al forno. I usually don't get to see my old secondary friends as we go to different colleges, but getting a drink and catching up is always a good idea :D


My friend Natalie's birthday was a total surprise for her. Me, my friend Nirali and Natalie's boyfriend planned out the whole thing without her knowing. We celebrated her birthday with close friends and family. Drinks were flowing all night long along with some music and some shisha. Her boyfriend is truly one of the sweetest guys i've ever met, he literally would do anything for her (talk about relationship goals). Not to also mention my OTP Lauson came :L I was reunited with the beautiful Lauren and her boyfriend Jason (another power couple #LAUSON) who are just the sweetest people ever! 


Basically, still not getting sleep from the party, (talk about taking sleep is for the weak seriously), I'm trying to get some blogs up so I can get back into the routine again :) 

What have you been up to lately? 
Also I think I'm going to try and rock bold lips more often, just need the guts to wear them ! 

Maui x 


3 comments

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

WEAR THAT RED LIP MORE OFTEN GIRL U NEED TO, IT SUITS OMG <3

#FAVBLOGOFTHEDAY

xxx

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

oh and btw, love the new dp ;) xxxxxxx

M A U I said...

HAHAHA! I'll try ! & thank you for liking the post
xx

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall