Friday 12 September 2014

PARIS MEMORIES


This summer I managed to do something from my bucket list, I got to go Paris! :D Paris is such an amazing place especially if you love shopping and fashion. Not only that, but day or night the sights are just beautiful. I can definitely say it's one of the best looking places, it doesn't matter if you look down a random street you always get a sight/view that's just stunning! 


Just a small backing story, as I mentioned in my 100 facts post I am really impulsive and boy was this trip an impulsive idea. Me and my friend Jess wanted to go on holiday and one day we just decided to go into Thomas Cook and book a trip (the only time I'll mention YOLO), which can I add was really affordable, & I literally regret nothing. Anyway just wanted to post some of these amazing photos that captured some of this breathtaking city.


















Random picture, but they had a SEPHORA ! We don't have one here so I basically spent all my money in there ! Could literally live there !




I fell in love with this city <3 
I highly recommend giving this place a visit even if it's a couple of days, you won't regret it I assure you! 

What adventures did you get up to this summer? 

Maui x 




2 comments

l a u r l a u u ✿ said...

AMAZING PHOTOS + BLOG hun! looking forward to more blogposts soon!


Lauren xx
laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk

M A U I said...

Thank you for always supporting me lau (: Im working on it :D

xx

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall