Sunday 31 May 2015

PHILIPPINES HOLIDAY RECAP






Last December I went back home to the Philippines with my family. I was only there for a couple of weeks as my christmas break was not as long and I had January exams ): I always love being home and being with the rest of my family but revising at the same time was no fun at all. 

The plane ride wasn't to bad at all, we took a direst flight from London Heathrow to Manilla which took only 16 hours and a bit. Sounds long but it went quicker than I thought it would. The coolest thing was the airline gave out iPads where you watched your movies, listen to music and play games. The weather is so NICE there also I just love the sun and heat, but i did stay in-front of the air conditioner  a lot! 


I went to a lot of cool places like Sky Ranch in Tagaytay and also Puenta Fuego where we usually go to chill out and have a couple of beach days and ride jet skis. I also celebrated christmas there and that was even more exciting because I haven't spent christmas there in a long time. Also I could give my cousin Shandy her beloved Fujifilm instax camera, believe me her face was priceless. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to go round Philippines as time just flies when your on holiday, but it's definitely a place to explore  if you're into hot weather, stunning sights and general fun. 


I forgot to add the fries in McDonalds are HUGE ! Why can't they have these jumbo sizes in the UK, my love for McDonalds fries in REAL! Also they have Apple pie a la mode, me and boyfriend always loved the idea of an apple pie with ice-cream but McDonalds in the Philippines already thought of that idea. Just making me write about it gets me so hungry!! 


Maui x 



Jumbo fries

Apple a la modé


Punta Fuego 








Sky ranch 





No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall