Thursday 23 July 2015

OLD OOTD + MAKEUP




Found this old outfit of the day and everyday makeup I was supposed to post a long time ago so I thought I may as well post it. This everyday makeup was my go to when I was in uni, I mean a winged liner is always classic am I right? 

ON MY FACE 

-Yves Saint Laurent Le teint touche éclat (£31.50) mixed with L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation (£10.99)
-Maybelline eraser eye concealer (£7.99)
-Rimmel stay matte pressed powder (£3.99)
-L'Oreal Paris Brow Artiste Genius Kit, Medium to Dark (£9.99)
-L'Oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper, Dark Brunette (£5.99)
-L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense, Black (£6.99)
-L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Liner, Chocolate addict (£5.19)
-Max Factor Creme Puff Blush, Gorgeous Berries (£8.99)
-Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - on my top lashes (£19.50)
- Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara - bottom lashes (£10.99)
-Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder (£11.00)
-Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick, Nude Perfection (£4.99)


OUTFIT 


This was my typical quick, chill and comfortable outfit for those one hour lectures. 

TOP - Topshop
JEANS - Topshop, Leigh Jeans 
SHOES - Nike Air Max 90, Dark Grey White 


Maui x

No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall