Friday 24 July 2015

WOBURN + GO APE & CRAZY GOLF EXPERIENCE


This was just on of the adventures me and boyfriend Aaron got up to in the summer ! If you're ever near the Milton Keynes area I highly recommend going. 

W O B U R N   S A F A R I    P A RK 
This safari park is so cool! You first start of with a road safari where you basically drive around in your car while the animals are free to roam around. The best was probably seeing the Monkeys, but unfortunately none climbed on our car ): You get to see so many cool animals while on the drive like Tigers, Rhinos, Lions and Giraffes! After the drive you get to park your car and go around the park and go on some rides like swan boats and grab something to eat. 

They even have a foot safari where you get to see animals close up, I even stroked a Wallaby?! There are so many more animals on the foot safari which included Porcupines, Otters, Seals and ELEPHANTS!  Also there are shows letting you know about the animals and not to mention an awesome gift shop. Overall great day for those who love animals!

G O    A  P E
Go Ape is in the same place as Woburn so you literally could make a day out of going to the safari park and go ape adventure like we did. Go ape is literally one of the best things I've done this summer. If you're a thrill seeker or you just like fun stuff then I advise you to try this. But it's not for those who are scared of heights, as I found out while Aaron scared the poop out of me while up in a tree -_- 

You get a full demonstration from the instructors when you start, but after it's all down to you! That's the best thing we found as we were free to roam about and do our thing and take it at our own pace. Also you don't need any type of experience so it's great for everyone. I must say it's like a workout but much more fun and exciting! One tip though is make sure you're ready to be covered in wood chips cause you'll never land smoothly! 




C R A Z Y    G O L F 
Me and Aaron love a bit of competition, but he knows that he's always  going to lose against me as I'm the better player! Crazy golf is one of the small things we love playing. This crazy golf course wasn't to big but it was worth the money you pay for. Some of the obstacles were hard but it was fun, and believe me the competitiveness got real. If your up for a bit of pirate themed crazy golf I highly recommend this place! 



What have you been up to this summer? 

Maui x 

No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall